We are pleased to announce that Acquisition International: The Voice of Business, has recognized Green Vine Marketing for our work in 2019 as Marketing Firm of the Year.
Acquisition International is an independent monthly digital magazine bringing the latest news and views about business to keep corporate readers up to date on the latest trends so they remain ahead of the curve.
What did we do to earn this recognition?
- We revitalized and expanded digital campaigns to meet a changing and more dynamic digital marketplace.
- We redesigned our website and updated our editorial approach to content, imagery and storytelling.
- We increased our emphasis on quality content delivered across multiple channels to reach customers where they are.
- We upgraded our internal processes to give clients a better mix on the same time schedule.
- We included brand strategy as a part of every product package we deliver.
Where is Green Vine headed throughout 2020? A greater focus on mid-size firms and high growth potential clients. Our background in marketing in the financial sector, real estate, insurance, business consultants and hiring/human resource service providers provide us the experience and network to help any mid-sized business to grow and expand.
“The financial sector including loan brokers, credit unions and local banks is heating up. More financial institutions see that to grow they need to present a fresh face to clients,” says COO Jessica Walton.
Our experience positions us to help brands clarify their market position and to message based in their vision and values for an integrated, coherent brand voice, while fulfilling the fundamentals such as web design, Search Engine Optimization both on and off site, and design for brochures, business cards, leave behinds, annual reports and more.
“We have seen local and regional businesses present a fresh, more professional face including dentists, occupational health and injury care providers and app based service providers. Many of these businesses designed their website and print materials before mobile optimization and voice search, and they are looking for ways to stay current with their marketing mix,” Said CEO Shane Walton.
We are proud of the work we have put in to earn this distinction, and we look forward to a successful year ahead for each of our clients.